Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

MY STYLE

The first thing I want to mention is that I’m a typical example for an Austrian girl, because I have blond hair and blue eyes.
My fashion describes the style of the 80’s. It is modern but it has a little bit of old school because the old fashion comes back in style. For example : the leggings, the chequered patterns, shirts, trousers and pants, and gaudy colours. I’m a real fashion – conscious girl with a cultured look. My friends call me a fashion – fanatic, because I always wear the latest fashion. I prefer brand-name clothing for example: Ed Hardy, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and Prada. I accept various opinions of fashion for instance: the style of punks, hippies, skaters and so on ..
Although I don’t like scruffy people because of their appearance. You make bad or good thoughts about this person. I’m not a big fan of building groups because in my opinion every person should have his own style and position in his life.

Another important part of my live is music. I prefer house, RNB and hip hop music. Sometimes when I’m feeling sad I listen to a good song and then I feel better in this moment. During the weekend I really like to go out in my favourite club which is called “Nachtschicht” because there you can listen to very good house music. I can forget all of the school and private stress and trouble, which accrued in the last week, in only four hours

The last and most important part in my life is my religion and belief in god. I think that everyone should accept other cultures and religions but I know that this can be hard sometimes.
Finally, it’s not important how you look like, because we all have one similarity and this is that we only have one life. Nevertheless, I think that everyone should enjoy life and make the best out of it.

Keine Kommentare: