Mittwoch, 26. September 2007

Letter



Dear editor,

I read the article “ Giuliani forced into climbdown” in the newspaper on Monday. It’s about a row between the mayor Mr Giuliani and Brooklyn museum about Ofili’s Virgin Mary. I disagree with the opinion from the mayor because he was against this art exhibition. Because he said Ofili’s Virgin Mary it’s a kind of “shock art” . I think every artist can shock with his art in another way.
In my opinion the picture is very amazing, because you don’t see that every day.
When I saw the picture it made me thoughtfully. For me, “shock art” is very interesting, because the artist shows what he feels an what he thinks in another way. I adore painters who aren’t ashamed for their art. Finally I want to say that every kind of art always says something about human passions or feelings. I totally agree with the end because the museum won.

Yours, Magdalena

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

Corrected - check Ilias3 for my comments.